Prev: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support Next: [GZG] [FT] Threshold check cards.

Re: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:50:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Initiative is it a game winner? And antipodian FT

***
The modification I'd make for FT would be to have a separate set of
cards with pre-generated thresholds.  That is, the GM would have a
card pregenerated for each ship.  The First Threshold card for
Richthofen might be "lose 1 PDS", the Second Threshold might be "lose
Beam Turret 1, FTL and one level Main Drive" and so forth
***

Brilliant!

Only complication is you have to generate possible multiple threshold
crossings, but I STILL love it. Threshold rolls can be a real slow down,
ergo my suggestions of single rolls of color-coded bags-o-dice.
Pre-rolled
is WAY better!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support Next: [GZG] [FT] Threshold check cards.