Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain

Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

From: dean@s...
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:24:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

Quoting "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu>:
> Here's what I'm planning, if all goes well:
>
> The Battle of Titan: A Full Thrust Scenario (Moderate to Advanced)
>
> 2-8 players. Human vs. Kra'Vak (hopefully more than one KV "style",
> and and maybe a Phalon mercenary force in there for variety).

I've played with a couple alternate KV 'clans' to match some KV'ish
miniatures. I have pictures of the Altaran minis along with stats SSDs
up on my website. Plus there are the P'sha, you can see pictures of the
minis on the main gallery
page of my site but I have stats and SSDs available if you are
interested, but
nothing posted for download I think.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain