Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG]Claymores Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:03:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 16:53, Roger Books wrote:
> I'm building a Traveller Scout ship in 25mm. More of a deckplan thing
than
> an external view of a ship. Once, in the past, I saw somone selling
Iris
> portals in 25mm but can't find the site. Does anyone have any idea
where it
> is? I could resin cast one but am hoping to avoid the hassle.

These two places do lots of 25mm SF terrain, don't know if they have
exactly what you're after.

http://www.wargameswarehouse.co.uk/
http://www.ainsty.co.uk/

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG]Claymores Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!