Prev: Re: [GZG] laser classes Next: [GZG] lessons in dice

[GZG] FMA Skirmish rules...

From: <chedburgh@t...>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:59:54 +0100
Subject: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules...

Hi folks,

Sorry, bit of a lurker here, so /delurk

I've read snippets of info about FMA and that theres a set of play test
rules.
I’m very keen on the GZG rule sets, and was looking about for a very
small scale
but detailed skirmish game (just got no space for bigger at the
moment!), FMA
seems like an obvious starting point.

Would it be possible for someone to send me a copy of the latest play
test rules,
so I could have a read and a game?

Apologies if I am asking for something that’s not available, but I just
cant find
much info out about FMA (yes I’ve googled).

Thanks in advance
Stuart

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/ MAX
Broadband 2Mb now just £17.99 a month plus 2 months free!

Prev: Re: [GZG] laser classes Next: [GZG] lessons in dice