Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: More beta ships Next: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 01:07:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles

I'd recommend going with an epoxy putty. Lately I've been using Apoxie
Sculpt, it sand nicely and has a one to two hour work time. Also good is
Magic Sculpt, but I find hardened Apoxie Sculpt easier to work with.

http://www.avesstudio.com/Products/Apoxie_Sculpt/apoxie_sculpt.html

Molds and resin will be a pain. Overflows and mold leaks will ruin the
kit,
Apoxie Sculpt will be nice and controllable.

Martin