Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: More beta ships (Ken Wang) Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:26:33 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Derek Fulton wrote:

>>But Derek, if you're willing to pay Jon enough that he can get himself
>>bigger workshop, I don't think he would mind at all :-)
>
>I don't need to, I already get that service from Eureka Miniatures. All
it
>took was a question to Nic - Can you gave me 6 of those hulls and 6 of
>these turrets, thank you very much.
>
>Just because you can't imagine it being done doesn't mean that other's
can
>and actually will do it.

Deary me... I can imagine it just fine; I've bought stuff from Jon in
exactly that way. All you need to do is ask him :-)

However, it's just that I can *also* imagine several quite practical
reasons why Jon and other manufacturers don't want to sell hulls and
turrets separately as their normal business practise or even advertise
the
option on their respective web sites, even though they do so on special
requests.

Kind regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com