Prev: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

Re: [GZG] More beta ships

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:35:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

woahwoahWOAH! I've been using your ships in various
versions almost exclusively in the latest games I've
been running; they make me proud to run a Yamato that
doesn't fold like a napkin as soon as something nasty
hoves into view...;-)

--- VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:

> Daylight Time,
> laserlight@quixnet.net writes:
>
> Imperial  Japanese Space Forces. Roger worked them
> up as soon as
> (before?) the  Japanese ships were produced but has
> mostly kept mum
> about them, partially  because they really need The
> Fighter Fix and
> partly for other reasons that,  if we told you, we'd
> have to ...
>

> ohhh, so noone really likes my current layout for
> them?

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity/trailer_2/index.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships