Prev: [GZG] [FT] Repair ships Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 06:53:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

On 10/11/05, Derek Fulton <djfulton@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Also you can play mix and match with the turrets and bodies and the
> vehicles, I did this in 6mm and there's no reason this can't be done
in
> 25mm .

For that matter, I've never understood why a minuature manufacturer
doesn't SELL Sci Fi minis that way.  Well, ok, a few do to a certain
extent, but what I mean is, why not make all the turrets compatible
with all the vehicle hulls, and sell them that way?

Prev: [GZG] [FT] Repair ships Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships