Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:17:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

John, I was only semi-serious about the corp. Imagine my amused surprise
see Don say the same thing. ;->=

Actually, I think I remember someone doing something similar to just
what
you said, but limited to a few vehicles and a few nations. I'll be
damned
if I can figure out how to search in the archives for it, though.

Honest, I hadn't ignored your original request, just got caught up in
the
subsequent discussion.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations