Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:08:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

Beast,

Yeah, could be.  But I would still think that there could be some level
of
at least "national tendency" to buy certain vehicles.  Like maybe the
NSL
just doesn't like the Phalanx APC and tends to use a different one.  Or
maybe the FSE doesn't use hover vehicles because of maintenance issues.
<shrug>.

Since there *are* gzg nations listed, it could be nice to have some
level
of official guideance as to what they would tend to field. :)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Doug Evans wrote:

>> They all had mappings.  IIRC you didn't say you were after an
official
> mapping.
>
> More, a mapping of JUST GZG to nations, I think.The lists tended to be
GZG