Prev: [GZG] [SG] Of Vehicles and Nations Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Of Vehicles and Nations

Re: [GZG] More beta ships

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:33:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 12:21:28PM -0500, Doug Evans wrote:
>Woof....
>
>Do you find yourself needing start and end ship movement markers, or
it's
>obvious which situation it is when you play this?

In my test games it's been pretty clear. The only questions you need to
answer are:

"Does moving this ship take me through the wavefront from front to
back?"

"Which ships does the movement of the wavefront cross?"

As we saw with the UF/AFP, trying to make things utterly clear often
makes them look more complex than they really are.

Roger

Prev: [GZG] [SG] Of Vehicles and Nations Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Of Vehicles and Nations