Prev: Re: [GZG] Attn: Vince Johnston Next: RE: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules

RE: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:12:10 -0400
Subject: RE: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules

If you're looking for specific suggestions that will really help:

We could use:
-Small, medium, and large battles (call it 1000,2000,3000 NPV) of the
three new fleets against the FB1 and FB2 fleets (and each other). I'm
not counting the SV at the moment, since they are horses of another
color, and I'm not sure if the revisions for them are archived in one
spot yet.

(That's about 60 battles assuming standard meeting engagement only,
all of which need reports to be useful - other setups merit other tests)

- Escort, Light, and heavy Carrier battles against fighter and non-
fighter armed fleets to test the UF-AFP.

(Another 60 battles And reports...)

One at a time is fine, but every little bit of feedback helps.

Zone Miner Garb   (what Noam R. Izenberg wears in the Zone Mines)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Attn: Vince Johnston Next: RE: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules