Prev: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures Next: [GZG] Miniatures Transport

[GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics

Greetings:

Hey, I've played with those! And that cloth "board"!
James S. and Connie M. were the two that taught me to
play the game in Pennsylvania.

A few shots in, though, the Darrell Phillips shot, you
see a scratch-built miniature. Wish there was a
close-up shot, they look beautiful.

Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")

Science, science fiction and more. See The Eternal Golden Braid.
(http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures Next: [GZG] Miniatures Transport