Prev: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures Next: [GZG] Re: Attack Vector pics

Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:58:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures

round. It keeps it from spinning.

Don't use a tubing cutter, use your dremel with a cutting disk. If you
make
trivial jig you can whip through them very quickly.

I agree with point 3.

As for storage it is much easier to store ships without large bases. I
just
cut a hole in the foam I store the minis in. NB, I have only done this
with
FSE,
UNSC, and Star Trek. UNSC is a bear to pack no matter what basing
you use.

When I started this I was riding a motorcycle full time. The minis had
take up as little room as possible and be extremely well padded.

Roger

On 9/16/05, Scott Siebold <gamers@ameritech.net> wrote:

> I tried your system about 4 years ago (the round brass tubes) for my
1/300
> scale aircraft

and I rejected it due to too many problems.