Prev: Re: [GZG] HH minis Next: Re: [GZG] HH minis

Re: [GZG] HH minis

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:26:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] HH minis

One thing to keep in mind with the HH minis - they'll be small.  In the
HH
universe, ships are HUGE.  In the Ad Astra SITS game, they ships have to
be
able to fit in roughly the space of the cardboard box ship counters that

they use.  So most of the ships will be small when compared to an FT
ship,
but I hear that the cargo ships are pretty big, being around 2.5"-3.5"
long. :)

John

--On Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:04 AM +0000 david smith
<bifsmith207@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Its good to see that I am not the only one waiting for the HH minis. I
> just checked the Ad astra forum and noticed certain posts from noam
and
> derek.
>
> the question is are you getting sits and/or going to used these minis
in
> the FT universe? These minis in my book would be useful to be a small
> independent starnation, totally different from anybody elses navy
designs.

> BIF

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] HH minis Next: Re: [GZG] HH minis