Prev: [GZG] HH minis Next: Re: [GZG] HH minis

Re: [GZG] HH minis

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:55:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] HH minis

david smith wrote:

> the question is are you getting sits and/or going to used these minis
> in the FT universe? These minis in my book would be useful to be a
> small independent starnation, totally different from anybody elses
> navy designs.

SITS, unfortunately, looks like a complex rules set.  A friend of mine
sat
through a demonstration session at GenCon and it took them 15 minutes to
go through an explanation of the turn sequence and his head was
spinning.

Therefore, I think they'll have good success with the minitures, but the
game will have a smaller following.

Jon

Prev: [GZG] HH minis Next: Re: [GZG] HH minis