Prev: Re: [GZG] Vehicle and Unit ID Next: [GZG] Re: How do you like your starships..?

Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships,

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:34:05 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships,

In a message dated 8/31/2005 10:08:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ladue@cse.buffalo.edu writes:

Now, none of this is a *bad* thing.  The newer ships  are nice, and if
you
were to put in a mention in the next fleet book about  a radical new
designer
gaining favor in the ESU or rumors of stolen designs  from the Japanese
or
some
such, that would make them make more sense (to me  anyways).  Of course,
that
brings up the real point.  There are a	*lot* of mini's out now that
don't
have
"official" stats.  We could  really *really* use a new fleet book.  I
know
that
mini's are where  the money is, but the rules and ship stats are
important to
how I  game.  I got into Full Thrust with the UN ships, partly because I
 like
how they work, but also in large part because there were stats and
rules for
them online.  Not having to design a whole fleet in advance  was a big
deal
for
me.

Just sayin'   :-)

grant

Speaking of new a new fleet book. Has anyone played the IJN ships off my

website or in the PBEM game? I ams till looking for input and hoping to
get them
as official for the future printing

Vince

Prev: Re: [GZG] Vehicle and Unit ID Next: [GZG] Re: How do you like your starships..?