Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Next: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships,

Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:50:13 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> írta:

> As we're on this subject, a question for you all (or as many of you
> as want to take the time to answer!):
>
> In general, do you prefer your starships to be smooth and sleek
> (example: Trek Federation ships) or blocky and complex (example: B5
> Earth Alliance)?

Actually both ways. Depends on the fleet and the actual class. I can
only imagine NSL as mostly blocky big ships - But I love the new
destroyer designs...

IMHO the newer designs (UNSC, IJN, NI) are distinct enough, and very
stylish. I`m not sure about the new ESU - the designs and the figs are
excellent though.

As for the NAC I like the new designs, and don`t have problems with
the long necks disappearance, but thinking about it a smoother surface
with not many things sticking out to far from the surface and the
spearhead without too much tubes sticking out would be closer to the
original concept.

The Xeno design are awesome as they are - keep them along their
distinct look and I`ll be very happy.

			    Greetings,

						   Catinator

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Next: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships,