Prev: Re: [GZG] Vehicle Recognition Next: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..?

Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG]Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: laserlight@q...
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG]Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

I prefer a combination -- overall smooth ( ie does not have lots of junk
sticking up, although a few turrets and a radome are okay), but with
grooves and panels.

I used to find the IF difficult to paint because their detail is raised
bumps, not much in the way of sharp edges so it's tough for me to get a
crisp line.  Now, however, they're easy to paint -- I hand them to my
son.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Vehicle Recognition Next: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..?