Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: RE: [GZG] (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack.......

RE: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:46:58 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

The Russian T-90 and T-80U are particular favs of mine, but the T-90 in
1/72 is only offered by ACE out of Russia and the T-80U is only offered
in 1/72 by some obscure Chinese company and has changed hands and names
a few times making it impossible to track down.

Anyone know a good source of items to use for the following,

1) hatches

2) ray domes

3) PDS charges and anti-infantry strips

4) fan intakes