Prev: Re: [GZG] (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack....... Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] FMA Sheep IV

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:36:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Well, just goes to show that we can never please everyone.....  ;-)
>
> How would you have liked them to look, Allan? Any constructive
> comments may be taken on board with the rest of the new fleet.
>
> Jon (GZG)

I rather like them, but I agree that they've lost a bit of the NAC feel.

Something I don't necessarily like to see is how certain design elements
are showing up on many of the newer ships from multiple factions.  Like
the "louvers" in various locations usually near the engines, or the bits
that look like half-embedded cylinders with rounded ends...

Granted, PSB can completely explain it, and the models look quite good,
but the fleets lose their distinctiveness on the table when they share
design elements like that.

--Tim

Prev: Re: [GZG] (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack....... Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] FMA Sheep IV