Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

[GZG] Back on the list

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:14:25 -0700
Subject: [GZG] Back on the list

Well,

I finally found my way back to the list.  Can you believe that I
couldn't figure out how to get here?  I know..silly.  Anyhow, I am back
and hoping to engage in the mainstream of GZG conversation once more.
I've been on the Yahoo group for sometime, but the traffic was never
what I remember it being on the GZG-list.

I'm sure I've missed a ton of good stuff, but anyhow, glad to be back.

Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!