Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: [GZG] Back on the list

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:55:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Thanks, Allan, as I was beginning to fear I was the only one. Still
sounds
like we're in the minority, a matter of taste of course, and the older
designs CAN be a pain to keep the snouts from dropping off...

As a dedicated ESU flyer, when I get the chance, and chances are
improving
in my neck, I'm also less fond of the new ESU's. The drooped-neck
foreparts
so prevelant in the IJN seemed like something I'd have preferred staying
there. I should have guessed when I saw them in other fleets.

Still, may just be a question of time and adjusting to new forms. I'll
have
to give 'em a look; in person, and painted, may change my opinion.

Must say I find the S's smashing! I'll have to keep my daughter away
from
that new SDN; looks entirely TOO much like a menacing giant spider.

  They look really like a new strain in the SaVasku genetic stock.
Attack
  Cruiser seems like a radical new type as it resembles more
  the "normal" ships, but I really like it.

Funny, I thought 'Hey! Tech sharing with Phalons?' ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: [GZG] Back on the list