Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs

Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

From: Ah Clem <ahclem@a...>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:15:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

At 01:41 PM 8/18/2005, you wrote:
>Gregory Wong wrote:
>
> >A very nice job, Tim.  I only quickly glanced at it, but I have one
> >comment.  The section on Beam Weapons doesn't mention the
> >limited PDS role of level-1 beams.  You do mention the limited
> >anti-ship ability of the PDS, however.
> >
> >--Greg
> >

>Thanks.
>
>I've added text about the PDS ability for B1s.
>
>I've also removed the 2nd page from the PDF and added "v2.5" to the
>title text and a strike-out line to the "See reverse" text as a result
>of Doug's comments.
>
>If anyone has a better/clearer graphic for SV screen nodes, I'd be
happy
>to substitute it in.
>
>You can snag the new versions by heading to
>http://www.flakmagnet.com/ft_files/
>
>Grab the ones with v1.2 towards the end of the filenames.
>
>--Tim

Nice job, Tim.	I'd like to see a summary of cinematic and vector
movement
procedures on page two.

Your Quick Reference Sheets should come in real handy for introducing
new
players to the game.  They always get this glazed look when I drag out
four
rulebooks. :-)

Best Regards,
Bob Yeager

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs