Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

RE: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:04:45 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Model Planets and figs

I assumed you were talking Wonder Cutter. That's a VERY thin wire. The
more expensive sets tend to have thicker, stronger wire.

You can do fine things with a Wonder Cutter, just have to have more
patience than I, or you'll snap the wire, at a buck or two a crack. ;->=

On the other hand, my OOP Gobi's won't break, but if I rush 'em, they
just
make that many more strings and build up glops of melted PS.

The_Beast

> I picked mine up at Michael's.  In essence it is 2 D cells and a
ni-chrome
> wire.
>
> Michael Brown
> mwsaber@comcast.net