Prev: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL Next: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL

Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:37:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL

>I've not yet succumbed to the vector overlord, so I'm a bit timid about
the
works of the rabid fans amongst the play test group

One suggestion for vector--instead of using "one Thrust allows you to
rotate any amount", use "one Thrust allows you to rotate 60 degrees."
That
solves some maneuverability problesm and makes it sensible to have
wide-arc
weapons instead of loading up on all single-arc B3's.

>Could you point that out by page number in FB1?

In the last few pages of FB1 there's fluff text about FTL, it's around
there.	Bottom of the page, although I can't quite visualize which page.

>There is strong reason to believe that the center is still most
populated,
most productive, most important part of human space, though I won't call
it
'proved'.

Yeah, call it proved. Beth has done population modelling, and the vast
majority of the human race is still in the Solar system.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL Next: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL