Prev: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

From: david garnham <garnhamghast@f...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:57:31 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

Message date : Jul 12 2005, 05:33 PM
>From : "Gregory Wong"
To : gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Copy to :
Subject : [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II
I know what I'm about to say may be sacrelage, but has GZG considered
making a book for Dirtside II that is analogous to the Fleet Books of
Full Thrust? Such a book would contain stats for the various
miniatures that GZG produces and would also add some character to
the various powers. For example, perhaps the FSE ground forces
contain a lot of missiles, or the ESU goes for quantity over
quality. What would Kra'Vak vehicles be like?

--Greg

That would be a great idea. I think that the pure genericness of the
system might be a bit daunting to some, particullarly the "pick up and
players".

War! What is it good for? Er.....gaming

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm

Prev: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II