Prev: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:48:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II

> I know what I'm about to say may be sacrelage, but has GZG
> considered
> making a book for Dirtside II that is analogous to the
> Fleet Books of
> Full Thrust?	Such a book would contain stats for the various
> miniatures that GZG produces and would also add some character to
> the various powers.  For example, perhaps the FSE ground forces
> contain a lot of missiles, or the ESU goes for quantity over
> quality.  What would Kra'Vak vehicles be like?

Considered, some would say promised. Tis an old wound you're picking at,
and has never healed. Even many of us pure vacc-heads think it's due,
but
there's always other considerations for the saintly one.

Tell you what, create your own, post it that you many suffer the slings
and
arrows of outrageous critiques, and maybe you'll have started something
rolling. Bon chance!

The_Beast

Prev: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II Next: Re: [DS] Fleet book for Dirtside II