Prev: Re: ESU New class name Next: Re: (LONG) More NAC Politics

Re: ESU New class name

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:34 +0200
Subject: Re: ESU New class name

LOL - well we are stretching my knowledge of Chinese anyway, but I tend
to agree with you.. That's the problem with doing these things while
working.. you keep getting disturbed doing important stuff...

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: ESU New class name Next: Re: (LONG) More NAC Politics