Prev: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:05:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

vins ships VS the playtest ships: Vins ships have
combat endurance with or without fighters, and I likes
that, I do. Missiles = limited combat endurance, and
unless one's ships are NSL-like gorillaz, submunition
packs are silly.

so I've been playing Vins ships with the playtest
variety of fighters ( have not tried the 'land on the
ship,do damage' type of Vin's).

--- damosan@comcast.net wrote:

> RE: Vin's IJN ships.
>
> My first impression of Vins IJN ships are "oh
> my...those are powerful."  They also seem tuned
> (i.e. thrust level of escort class ships as well as
> the biguns) to fight the ESU-- a fast fleet should
> have nothing to fear from these guys.
>
> Are the ESU and IJN at odds with each other?
>
> Anywho with the "mecha" style fighters available to
> the IJN a small (but loud) part of me wants to see
> IJN ships throwing missles as if they were grass
> seed.
>
> --
> Damo

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??