Prev: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:53:07 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??

In a message dated 7/7/2005 3:37:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
damosan@comcast.net writes:

RE:  Vin's IJN ships.

My first impression of Vins IJN ships are "oh  my...those are powerful."

They also seem tuned (i.e. thrust level of  escort class ships as well
as the
biguns) to fight the ESU-- a fast fleet  should have nothing to fear
from these
guys.

Are the ESU and IJN  at odds with each other?

Anywho with the "mecha" style fighters	available to the IJN a small
(but
loud) part of me wants to see IJN ships  throwing missles as if they
were grass
seed.

--
Damo

Actually, in a campeign I been running 3 years now here in Ohio. There
is a
war going on, the NAC and the IJN have become allies and are fighting
the FSE
and ESU. The NSL have bascially stayed neutral in this. The UN has also
not
yet  taken any action as the fightng has been away from the Sol system.
So far,
the  campeign has all 4 parties equalled in losses and ship
availablitiy. The
lattest  scenario has the FSE handing the IJN their asses and destroying
Akagi CVA,  Musashi BDN, and 3 Yamato BBs... Plus numerous escorts..

Vince

Prev: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships?? Next: Re: [FT] FB3 ships, was Re: Official Japanese ships??