Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....! Next: Re: An idea for sensors and staelth

Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:28:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

>On Thursday 30 June 2005 14:36, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  Pics of all as soon as I can do them.
>
>Do you really mean all? There's a hell of a lot of stuff on the GZG
>site which have no pictures, and given 'what it looks like' is
>probably the most important consideration when buying a miniature,
>it sort of defeats the point of an online store.

I mean "all" the NEW items, because I'm now photographing them as I
go along,  something I didn't/couldn't do years back when a lot of
the range were released (it's now so much easier with digital!!). The
whole store is due to be revamped soon, and hopefully Paul will be
able to put pics to most items at that point. In the meantime, we
have the full catalogue up on the store as a free download (linked
from the front page), and it has pics of most of the ranges in it.

Jon (GZG)