Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: Sensors or firecons?

Sensors or firecons?

From: david garnham <garnhamghast@f...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:20:45 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Sensors or firecons?

Hi everyone.
In my psb universe I would think that the ships sensors are linked to
the firecons so it's the sensors that need to be the important thing. As
for trying to jink a 10,000 ton plus starship, travelling at thousands
of miles per hour, to eveade a beam travelling at light speed, I don't
think that's very feasible. IMHO :)
Dave Garnham

War! What is it good for? Er.....gaming

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm

Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: Sensors or firecons?