Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Sensors or firecons?

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:08:16 EDT
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

In a message dated 6/29/2005 1:18:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oerjan.ariander@telia.com writes:

So,  please try the burn-out rule out in your next battle against the
Sa'Vasku.  You might be pleasantly surprised  <g>

Regards,

I have played the "burn-out" rules a few times. Still not a big fan of
them
on checkig on more then 4 points. Ad I hope that as with the KV and
Phalon,
when  the SV are made in Java it is by the book like the other 2
aliens..

Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Sensors or firecons?