Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings

RE: Fire Control lock-on musings

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:08:44 -0500
Subject: RE: Fire Control lock-on musings

> And anyway, why should more FCS improve your odds of locking onto the
same
> target?

The way I see it, is that FCS represent sensors. If you have more
FCS, then you have bigger and better sensors.

---

I guess that would make sense, if there wasn't an equally valid and much
more "canon-ish" explanation. More FCS gives greater redundancy, but not
better quality.

Throughout the various rules-sets FCS have been FCS and Sensors have
(other
than MT) been ignored - and in MT they had virtually nothing to do with
FCS.

Apples and Oranges.

David

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings