Prev: Savasku ships Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: Ian Downing <iandowning112@y...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:08:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

I concur with this view, it can really ruin your day; do everything
right but role a dice

Regards

Ian

"R. Bryett" <rbryett@mail.com> wrote:
> [...]
FUN. honestly, this is the biggest point. I have played
games with a Fire Control roll. NOthing ruins your enjoyment of a game
like
having played really well, and then not being able to do anything
because of
a single eff-ing die roll. <<<<

This is kind of what I was driving at when I was babbling about
Seastrike,
but Mr. Engebos put it much better!

Best regards, Robert Bryett.
mailto:rbryett@mail.com

Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PCcalling worldwide with
voicemail

Prev: Savasku ships Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)