Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:55:23 +0100
Subject: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

We normally play with a fairly small number of ships (I think) 6 or so a
side and I would not object to a fairly simple "lock-on" roll especially
if it made modeling ECM/ECCM easier, on the other hand I don't want to
end up beaten to death with modifiers while trying to figure the roll.

In my own mental model of space combat ECM and EW are very important but
don't seem to be modeled very well in FT.

Chris D-W

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: RE: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)