Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:36:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

I really miss the EW realm in FT. It opens up the tactical game
greatly. Do I try to hide or do I try to burn through my opponents ECM?

Your suggestion also models damage in a way that "feels" more granular.
"I've lost two fire-controls, my electronics are acting up and my chance

of lock-on is reduced."

I say add it in if you can keep the mechanic quick and simple.

FWIW I've gone from being a vacuum head to playing mostly SG
because FT doesn't have the tactical decisionmaking requirements
to be fun for many games. That is, of course, IMNSHO.

Roger Books