Prev: Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario Next: RE: [SG] Starship troopers

Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:38:39 -0400
Subject: Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario

> Flak Magnet (Tim) wrote:
> > Or someone on crutches raising them up to fire them full-auto
until
> > their balance faltered.  (Oh c'mon, if you ever played with
crutches
> > when you didn't need 'em, you know what I'm talking about!)

There was the novel where the guy was trying to assassinate DeGaulle,
title _Day of the Jackal_ or something like that.

And of course Musashi advocated being able to use anything as a
weapon.  ISTR that he rowed out to an island to meet an enemy and
fought using one of his boat's oars.  Sam-ewe-rai were even trained to
fight without weapons, using martial arts such as baakido and
ka-baa-te, although they did also favor the sh-ewe-riken for missile
weapons.

Prev: Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario Next: RE: [SG] Starship troopers