Prev: Re: Decals Next: Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario

Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:54:42 -0400
Subject: Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario

Flak Magnet (Tim) wrote:
> Or someone on crutches raising them up to fire them full-auto until
> their balance faltered.  (Oh c'mon, if you ever played with crutches
> when you didn't need 'em, you know what I'm talking about!)

Hell, I played with crutches when I DID need'em.  (8-)	(Amazing
how hard you can thwack a soccer ball when you need to, though,
trying to do so and not falling over does present something of
a challenge.  (8-) )

JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Decals Next: Re: New GZG-ECC Scenario