Prev: Re: Decals Next: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

Re: Decals

From: Jonathan White <jonw@n...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:39:53 +0100
Subject: Re: Decals

On 12 Jun 2005, at 11:10, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> The answer is yes, the decals (made by Decals Express) are now in
> stock - it looks like Paul's created the new page in the index but
> not yet had the chance to actually upload the list of items.
>
> Keep an eye on the site over the next day or two, they should be up
> for ordering soon! We have decal sheets for the NAC, NSL, ESU, FSE,
> UNSC, Islamic Fed, Japanese, K'V, Savasku and Phalons, with more
> new ones to follow.
I admit this is a bit of a technical question but... I've found with
a lot of decals that when you put varnish over them, they tend to
react and 'bubble up' and it ends up looking rather nasty, just
before it peels off and looks even worse. Has anyone tested the
decals to see if they're OK to be varnished over?

					     Jon

Prev: Re: Decals Next: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....