Prev: Decals Next: Re: Decals

Re: Decals

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:10:56 +0100
Subject: Re: Decals

>Hi
>Just noticed that the GZG online store index has an entry for FT
>decals under Full Thrust Starships that I had not seen before. While
>it is empty at the moment, can we expect decals for the various FT
>Fleets anytime soon? Or have I been asleep again? Nothing recent in
>the list index.
>Regards
>ID

The answer is yes, the decals (made by Decals Express) are now in
stock - it looks like Paul's created the new page in the index but
not yet had the chance to actually upload the list of items.

Keep an eye on the site over the next day or two, they should be up
for ordering soon! We have decal sheets for the NAC, NSL, ESU, FSE,
UNSC, Islamic Fed, Japanese, K'V, Savasku and Phalons, with more new
ones to follow.

Best,

Jon (GZG)

><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.m
essenger.yahoo.com
>>Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC
>><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.
beta.messenger.yahoo.com
>>calling worldwide with voicemail

Prev: Decals Next: Re: Decals