Prev: Re: FTJava Version 0.16 is available Next: [ADMIN] Testing

Re: Just testing...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 00:50:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just testing...

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Couple of messages I posted to the list this morning haven't shown up
> yet, so just testing to see if this one gets through....  :-/

Jon, I got this Saturday evening or Sunday morning my time - so Sunday
morning/evening UK time... and it's the only thing I've gotten from the
GZG list in three days now...

I show this msg as being written Thursday early evening (1733) but I'm
not
sure which timezone is being referenced. Regardless, it took quite a
while
to get to me.

Matthew's last admin msg said somethign about a huge backlog...

Note that this is direct to you, and (for whatever it's worth) CC'd to
the
list...

Brian Burger.

Prev: Re: FTJava Version 0.16 is available Next: [ADMIN] Testing