Prev: FTJava Version 0.16 is available Next: Re: Just testing...

Re: FTJava Version 0.16 is available

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 14:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FTJava Version 0.16 is available

Thanks for the update!

i can't get the link to the .dmg file to work; just
goes 404.

any thoughts?

-j

http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/ftjava/download.html

> The significant features of this release includes
> fighter groups and a
> new client interface. Two scenarios are available
> with fighter groups,
> GZG Universe - Scenario 17 - The Battle for LG-625
> and Scenario 28 -
> Forward Presence.
>
> Jon

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!
Trailer at apple.com!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: FTJava Version 0.16 is available Next: Re: Just testing...