Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?

Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 07:22:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?

> Which is illegal to shoot at oposing enemy forces correct?
> Because there is no chance for survival.  It's true.
>
> (wait for it....)
>
> ;)

Damo, just wanted you to know that *I* saw the smiley, that I figured
you
recalled all the conversation on this from before, that you might snag
one
or two others, but was surprised how many fell 'into the trap'.

Lot of that going around. *shrug*

Now, how about a voluntary ban on further ovinal puns until the run up
the next ECC.

*waiting for it*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?