Prev: Re: Convention touring Next: Re: Convention touring

Re: Convention touring

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:30:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Convention touring

Hi, Allan. For some reason, you carboned to the digest list, so I've
seen
your reply twice. If it wasn't your faux pas, you might mention this on
list for Mark to check.

Historicon is very tempting, but Origins is a LONG way to go already,
so,
like ECC, Historicon is out of the question for the time being for moi.
If
my friend hits the lottery, and retirement travel becomes the space
between
cons...

Let those of us going to Origins know if you have a change of plans.
Bare
minimum, I'll treat you to your favorite tipple...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Convention touring Next: Re: Convention touring