Prev: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:51:11 +0200
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Jon Davis wrote:

>>"Hi, Lancaster Psychiatric? This is Jon Davis, and I need to book a
>>room.  Eight rooms, actually. For next February."
>
>I did a bit of research and the Lancaster County Mental Health
>Offices for Early Intervention is right next door to the Hotel
>Brunswick.

Somehow I don't think "Early Intervention" will be sufficient for the
FMA:Sheep players...

(...well, at least not the kind of early intervention the LCMHOfEI is
likely to provide...)

/Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep