Prev: RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:37:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Laserlight wrote:
> I recently sent Adrian an email about next year's FMA Sheep, and he
> replied:
>
>> I have taken extensive therapy to try to remove all memory of
>
> anything having to do with your games, so I don't recall.  And I'm not
> willing to recall.  It might lead to the recurrent nightmares I've
> been experiencing for the past several years after each ECC.	I don't
> know WHY that is, since I don't recall...
>
>>And I'm in a happy place now.
>>So you leave my happy place alone.

I told you all the therapy was the only answer!  I told you all right
after GZG-ECC 6!  But nobody believed me... nobody....

*whimpers in the corner*

(8-)

<back to massive amounts of coding>

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16