RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:13:10 +1000
Subject: RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16
MKWIII here we come!
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> [mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Jon Davis
> Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:03 PM
> To: FTJava List; ftjava-developers; gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16
> A new screenshot has been added with a more mature
> fighter group user interface. Your comments are welcome.
> A news update has also been added to the FTJava web page.
> I'm tentatively looking at May 20th for the release of V0.16.
> With the inclusion of fighters, this should be the last 'point'
> release. A more mature fighter capability release of V1.0
> should be accomplished by late June or mid July.
> Scanned by the DVA Internet Sheriff (questions to the DVA
> Inappropriate Emails mailbox).
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.