Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 15:47:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

>The wording on the site gave the impression that it was 100% legit.
Course
>that from memory.
>
>So is this site Jon is running have a "legit"copy of Dirtside for
>download. If it isn't i'd be happy to pay for a PDF version. Almost
prefer
>PDF's of all the FT,Stargrunt and Dirtside Rules. Then I can stick em
in a
>binder and add in my house rules as I please.

Take a peek at the downloads section of www.gzg.com (when you enter the
store)

(try at http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/commerce.cgi?page=downloads.html)

If that is the site you saw before, then yep it's a legit download.  And

for free...

Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download